Multipurpose Micro-fractional Er:Glass laser
- Normal Mode
- Thermal Mode
- Hair Mode
Mosaic HP Triplex Therapy
MOSAIC HP is the first innovative erbium glass fractional laser system with three powerful modes:
Normal Mode, Thermal Mode, and Hair Mode.
Users can treat various indications, achieving the optimal clinical outcome with a single system.
Although the MOSAIC HP laser system causes micro thermal damage in the skin consisting of controlled necrosis and coagulation, skin renewal is stimulated via the rapid wound repair and remodeling response initiated by the surrounding normal tissues. The MOSAIC HP is completely nonablative, meaning that no epidermal tissue is vaporized by our fractional approach.
Hair Mode: New Application of MOSAIC HP
Animal study proves that MOSAIC HP enables hair regrowth through converting telogen phase into anagen phase.
Indications for Hairs Loss
- Male Androgenetic Alopecia
- Female Androgenetic Alopecia
- Alopecia Areata
- Alopecia Universalis
Advantages of MOSAIC HP Hair Therapy
- Convenient treatment for physicians
Easy control of penetration depth/level
- Safe hair therapy using non-consumable tips
Non-consumable tips specialized for hair treatment enable safe and effective alopecia treatment without damage to existing normal hair.
- Comfortable and short procedure for patients
Immediate scalp condition improvement with bloodless treatment
- Effective scalp rejuvenation
Minimal energy loss and maximal stimulation of hair follicles achieved with low energy levels due to the direct delivery of microbeams to the scalp
- No adverse effect to hormone condition
Perfect treatment for female androgenetic alopecia and children
- Applicable for any type of hair loss
- Synergy with combination therapy
Synergy with other hair regrowth therapies
- No Downtime
MOSAIC'S Controlled Chaos Technology
|MOSAIC scanning 1 pass||MOSAIC scanning multi passes|
Novel Treatment Paradigms based on innovative features
- Controlled Chaos Technology
- The advantage of Controlled Chaos Technology is that it randomly delivers each micro beam so a more
natural, uniform treatment is achieved.
- Proprietary non-linear, non-sequential microbeam delivery
- Enables more natural and uniform treatment, prevents damage from thermal stacking
- Dual operation modes
- MOSAIC HP raises the standard by offering a choice between two convenient and easy to use operation
modes. Users can freely switch between the two modes during the same treatment session and treat very
accurately regardless of the size of the treatment area.
- Dynamic Mode: Automatic Total Density Counter - Real-time tracking of microbeam delivery for large area
- Static Mode: Customized to treat any lesion or scar size without thermal damage to the surrounding tissue
- Variable microbeam delivery speed
- Skin sensor enables safe treatment
- User-friendly treatment interface
- No consumables
- High pulse energy
Skin Regeneration Process | Pulse Energy 20 mJ