|Courtesy of B. L. Goo, MD, South Korea|
Treatment of darker skinned patients is more challenging because the pigments in dark skin are similar to those in the veins and coagulated blood, but a good device used carefully by an expert can provide good results. A good laser for veins also allows the user to adjust settings so that treatment may be customized for the individual patient’s needs, delivering the most energy safely to promote the desired effect. More than one treatment may be necessary for best results.
How comfortable are Treatments?
Treatment comfort will vary depending on procedure, device used and personal tolerances. Lutronic devices are designed to maximize your comfort during treatment.
How Long are Healing and Down Times?
Some laser or energy-based procedures offer little or no downtime. More intensive procedures have longer downtimes of 5-7 days. Healing times can vary and depend on several factors, such as treatment, location, size of area treated, device used and individual.
For more information on treating Veins and Capillaries please visit our Skin Rejuvenation page.
For information on our Products and Treatments please visit our Treatments page.
- The device’s wavelengths are commonly used for laser hair removal.
- Treatment settings can be easily adjusted to customize treatment to your specific needs, even if you have dark skin.
- Doctors can choose between different cooling methods for maximum comfort during treatment.
- Possible side effects are reduced with special technology that limits therapy light to only the useful wavelengths.
- Treatment settings can be easily adjusted to customize treatment to your specific needs for best results and maximum comfort.
*Individual results may vary.