|Courtesy of Prof. W. S. Kim, South Korea|
How Long Are Treatment Sessions?
Treatment session times vary dependent on area and condition. An average treatment session lasts around 10 minutes.
Does it Hurt?
No. Patients don’t feel anything other than mild heat.
How comfortable are Treatments?
Treatment comfort will vary depending on procedure, device used and personal tolerances. Lutronic devices are designed to maximize your comfort during treatment.
How Long are Healing and Down Times?
Some laser or energy-based procedures offer little or no downtime. More intensive procedures have longer downtimes of 5-7 days. Healing times can vary and depend on several factors, treatment, location, size of area treated, device used and individual. The Healite II can help to speed up the healing time of treatments. So be sure to ask your doctor if they have a Healite for your post procedure recovery.
For information on our Products and Treatments please visit our Treatments page.
- The device features up to three different wavelengths specifically chosen for their effect on cellular function.
- Treatment is non-invasive, risk free, and completely safe for all skin types.
- The device is designed to efficiently concentrate the energy for best penetration and effect.
- The wavelengths can be delivered in a specified order and exposure duration to maximize the overall effect.
- Wavelengths can be used separately or together.
- Treatment settings can be adjusted to customize therapy for the individual patient.