|Facial Lines and Wrinkles|
|Courtesy of Dr. Devrim Gursoy, Turkey|
A variety of methods may be used to erase fine lines and wrinkles; each stimulates the skin to produce newer, younger looking skin and cause contraction, or tightening, of skin as well. Dermabrasion and chemical peels are popular, but energy-based methods using radiofrequency, laser, or light are more effective.
How Do Laser Treatments for Wrinkles Work?
In general, energy-based treatments involve the application of heat (energy) to the skin in order to stimulate healing and collagen. Each laser has a unique way of applying the heat (energy) in order to accomplish this goal. Some systems create tiny holes in the skin, some apply the heat directly to the top of the skin to ablate a fine layer of cells or stimulate collagen, while others deliver energy at the tip of microneedles. These treatments can be used alone or in addition to other procedures, such as a face lift.
Each offer unique benefits, speak to your physician to learn which solution is right for you.
How Comfortable are Treatments?
Treatment comfort will vary depending on procedure, device used and personal tolerances. Lutronic devices are designed to maximize your comfort during treatment.
How Long are Healing and Down Times?
Some laser or RF procedures offer little or no downtime. More intensive procedures have longer downtimes of 5-7 days. Healing times can vary and depend on several factors, treatment, location, size of area treated, device used and individual. The Healite II can help to speed up the healing time of treatments. So be sure to ask your doctor if they have a Healite for your post procedure recovery. The most interesting thing to note about laser or RF procedures is that you will not only notice immediate improvements, but your body will continue to grow new collagen and you will see continued improvements over months.
For more information on treating Facial Lines and Wrinkles please visit our Skin Rejuvenation page.
For information on our Products and Treatments please visit our Treatments page.
- Treatment settings can be easily adjusted to customize treatment to your specific needs, even if you have darker skin.
- A special sensor fires the laser only when it’s supposed to, which makes treatment easier for your doctor and safer for you.
- Two different treatment modes help your doctor blend the treatment area with surrounding skin for a more natural appearance.
- Doctors can choose between different cooling methods for maximum comfort during treatment.
- Treatment is safe for all skin types.
- Risk of side effects is extremely low.
- Gentle patented microneedles are precisely inserted for maximum comfort and best results.
- Treatment settings can be easily adjusted to customize treatment to your specific needs.
- Two different treatment modes allow your doctor to treat deeply or on the surface, or both depending on your needs.
- Features the Spectra Peel: The application of carbon lotion photoenhancer maximizes energy absorption with less discomfort and downtime than more aggressive procedures.
- Using gentler settings, operators to stimulate the skin, causing mild heat buildup and exfoliation.
- The operator then blasts the carbon off the skin to complete the exfoliation process, clearing blocked follicles and reducing pore size with minimal discomfort.
- Light filtering and delivery technology manages light emission for a more predictable result.
- Treatment settings can be easily adjusted to customize treatment to your specific needs for best results and maximum comfort.
- Possible side effects are reduced with special technology that limits therapy light to only the useful wavelengths.
*Individual results may vary.